Update: Good news! You can now book night fishing for Adams and Marios lakes online. It is still only 2 rods on all lakes until further notice.
We have seen the news that night fishing is now allowed. However it is going to take us time to make changes to the booking system to allow night fishing to be booked. Please be patient while we make these changes.
We are pleased to announce that we will be open from 7am Wednesday 13th May for day fishing only. Following current government guidelines, overnight fishing is not allowed at this time but we will review these restrictions should the guidelines change. Please read this post for further instruction. These rules are in place to protect our customers and staff.
• All tickets will run from 7am to 7pm. We request that you should be off site by 7.30pm
• Maximum of 2 rods per person on all lakes (including Marios).
• A booking must be made for all lakes. Tickets will not be issued but you may be asked for your booking reference and name.
• Please book online HERE to avoid disappointment, you can also book by calling this number 01603 754305 although we only have one person answering calls so please be patient. (We strongly advise you to book online)
• One fisherman per swim, unless maximum 2 people from the same household want to fish together.
• Only those fishing will be allowed on site. No spectators, non fishing family members or dogs at this time.
• When arriving please go straight to that lake that you have booked. The shop is currently closed.
• Please keep 15 metres apart when fishing, swims have been closed off to allow this.
• Please provide your own hand sanitiser and observe government socialising distancing.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Last updated 18:08 13/05/2020