- There is a quiet policy between 11:30pm & 7:30am
- Unacceptable behaviour or abuse toward the staff or any other guests may result in the person being asked to leave the park without refund of the rest of the value of their stay.
- The park speed limit of 5 mph must be obeyed at all times.
- An adult must accompany children under 16 at all times.
- No fires are allowed, gas stoves and bbqs are permitted. Bbqs must be elevated off of the ground.
- Please keep our site tidy, any litter to be taken away with you or placed in the bins provided.
- Please keep dogs on a lead and under control, clear any mess up after them. Certain breeds of dog are not permitted on Cobbleacre Park in order to maintain the safety and wellbeing of all of our guests. These are: Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero or a cross breed of any of the breeds shown. If You are in doubt about whether your dog will be permitted, please contact the Park. The Company reserves the right to require anyone who brings a dog onto the Parks (whether or not of the breeds referred to above) which is considered a nuisance, or is affecting the comfort of other guests, to remove it from the Park.
- Every person must pay prior to commencing fishing.
- Unhooking mats to be used at all times.
- The use of keep nets are not allowed, unless otherwise stated. Carp may be sacked up for a short time whilst preparing for weighing and photos.
- No fires are allowed, gas stoves are permitted.
- The use of bait boats may be used safely on all lakes.
- All fish must be returned to their own waters, no fish are to be moved.
- Please keep the lakes tidy. Any litter to be taken away with you or placed in the bins provided next to the shop on the way out.
- No live or dead baits to be used. No feed designed baits (i.e. pig pellets) no nuts or peanuts.
- All particle baits must be pre-packed from reputable suppliers. (not home cooked)
- Minimum 42 inch landing nets and minimum of 12lb line to be used on Mario’s lake.
- 3 Rod max on Mario’s, 2 rod limit on all other lakes.
Please remember that common sense prevails on all other issues concerning fishing our lakes. Treat other anglers as you would expect to be treated.