These booking and hiring
conditions (the “Conditions”) apply to all bookings made in respect
of Cobbleacre Park. The Conditions form part of a contract between the
person making the booking (“You”/”Your”) and Cobbleacre
Holidays Limited, the owner of the Parks (the “Company”). For
the purposes of these Conditions: (i) the “Total Hire Charge” is the
total cost of Your booking including the Booking Deposit; (ii) the
“Booking Deposit” is the deposit payable under Paragraph 1(a) or 1(b)
(or deemed to be paid under paragraph 1(e)); and (iii) the “Balance of the
Total Hire Charge” is the amount by which the Total Hire Charge exceeds
the Booking Deposit.
When making a booking, You guarantee that You have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of Your party the terms of these Conditions. Your contract with the Company will exist as soon as the Company issues to You its booking confirmation. This contract is made on the terms of these Conditions, which are governed by English law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
1 (a) Holiday Hire Homes – Subject to paragraphs 1(c) and 1(e), no booking will be accepted unless accompanied by a Booking Deposit of £100 per week or part week per holiday hire home.
(b) Pitches for touring caravans and tents – Subject to paragraphs 1(c) and 1(e), no booking will be accepted unless accompanied by a Booking Deposit of £50 per pitch.
Where the Total Hire Charge is lower than the Booking Deposit, the full amount of the Total Hire Charge is due at the time of booking.
(c) You may, if you wish, pay the Total Hire Charge at the time of Your booking (instead of paying only the Booking Deposit). If you only pay the Booking Deposit at the time of Your booking, THE BALANCE OF THE TOTAL HIRE CHARGE MUST BE PAID AT LEAST 42 DAYS BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE HIRE PERIOD. In the event that payment is not received by such date, You will be deemed to have cancelled Your booking at the commencement of the 42 day period referred to in this paragraph 1(c) and the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4 will apply accordingly.
(d) Where bookings are taken from residents outside of the United Kingdom, payments will only be accepted by recognised Credit/Debit Cards.
(e) If You opt to pay the Total Hire Charge at the time of Your booking, You will be deemed to have paid the Booking Deposit calculated in accordance with paragraphs 1(a) and 1(b).
2 (a) The Company reserves the right to refuse bookings made by larger parties or celebration parties which it believes may spoil the quiet enjoyment of the Park by other users or damage the reputation of the Company or the Park.
(b) Where bookings are accepted from parties under the age of 25, a security deposit of £100 per person is required (£400 minimum holiday hire homes even if occupied by less than four people). At the end of the hire period, the security deposit will be used to meet the cost of repair or replacement for any breakages or other damage or additional cleaning (if any) in accordance with paragraphs 11 and 14(a) below. If the cost of repair or replacement for any breakages or other damage or additional cleaning is less than the security deposit, the balance will be refunded to You. If the cost of repair or replacement for any breakages or other damage or additional cleaning is greater than the security deposit, You will be required to pay the excess to the Company.
3 In the event that You cancel Your booking (whether before, on or after the commencement of the 42 day period referred to in paragraph 1(c)), the Booking Deposit will not be refunded to You but will be used to meet the expenses the Company incurs in trying to re-let the holiday hire home or pitch. Notice of cancellation must be sent in writing to Cobbleacre Park, as the case may be (You are advised to use registered or recorded delivery).
4 In the event that You cancel Your booking under paragraph 3 above and Your booking is cancelled on or after the commencement of the 42 day period referred to in paragraph 1(c) (or if You are deemed to have cancelled Your booking in accordance with paragraph 1(c)), You will be required to pay a percentage of the Balance of the Total Hire Charge in respect of the original booking period. The percentage of the Balance of the Total Hire Charge payable on cancellation is as follows:
Cancellation period (in days before the commencement of the hire period) Percentage of Balance of Total Hire Charge payable
29 to 42 days (inclusive) 30%
15 to 28 days (inclusive) 45%
8 to 14 days (inclusive) 75%
0 to 7 days (inclusive) 100%
If You have already paid the Balance of the Total Hire Charge in accordance with paragraph 1(c) or have paid the whole of the Total Hire Charge at the time of Your booking, the Company will refund to You the percentage of the Balance of the Total Hire Charge not payable by You under the above table.
5 In the event that You cancel Your booking under paragraph 3 above and Your booking is cancelled before the commencement of the 42 day period referred to in paragraph 1(c), You will not be required to pay the Balance of the Total Hire Charge. If You have already paid the Balance of the Total Hire Charge in accordance with paragraph 1(c) or have paid the whole of the Total Hire Charge at the time of Your booking, the Company will refund to You the Balance of the Total Hire Charge.
6 Subject to paragraph 7 below, in the event that You cancel any booking as a result of death or serious illness of a member of Your party as detailed on the booking form, or the redundancy of You or Your spouse or partner, and where suitable evidence is produced (e.g. letter or certificate), You shall not be required to pay the Balance of the Total Hire Charge. If You have already paid the Balance of the Total Hire Charge in accordance with paragraph 1(c) or have paid the whole of the Total Hire Charge at the time of Your booking, the Company will refund to You the Balance of the Total Hire Charge. The Booking Deposit shall not, however, be refundable in these circumstances.
7 The Balance of the Total Hire Charge shall not be refundable to You in the circumstances described in paragraph 6 above in the event that a booking is cancelled as a result of a pre-existing medical condition or injury of a member of Your party (being a medical condition or injury which exists at the time of booking).
8 Although the Company will do everything possible to avoid doing so, in the event that it is necessary for the Company to cancel Your booking (including, without limitation, as a result of unforeseeable events which are beyond the Company’s reasonable control) and suitable alternative accommodation of a comparable standard acceptable to You cannot be arranged, the Company will refund to You the total amount paid by You at the time of cancellation by the Company (such figure will not exceed the Total Hire Charge). The Company will have no further liability to You for any other costs or expenses arising as a result of such cancellation.
9 (a) Holiday hire home bookings are from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure.
(b) Pitches for touring caravans and tents are available from 11am on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure or by such later time as may be notified to You.
10 An administration charge of £30 per booking will be made for alterations to the booking, including alterations to accommodation, additional services and extras and dates and for offers not claimed at the time of booking. No alterations can be made under this paragraph 10 after the commencement of the 42 day period referred to in paragraph 1(c).
11 Holiday Hire Homes and touring pitches must be kept in a clean and tidy condition. You are responsible for the cost of repair or replacement for any breakages or other damage caused during Your occupation of the lodge, home or touring pitch. If You fail to leave a home or touring pitch in a clean and tidy condition, the Company reserves the right to charge You an additional cleaning charge for any cleaning which is additional to the standard cleaning that the Company usually carries out between lettings of a home or touring pitch. Where You have paid a security deposit, this will be used to cover the cost of the repair, replacement or additional cleaning. If the cost of repair, replacement or additional cleaning is greater than the security deposit, You will be required to pay the excess to the Company.
12 (a) All users of the Parks are responsible for the safekeeping of any personal possessions or other physical property which they bring onto the Parks and are required, at all times when they are on the Parks, to exercise due care and attention to protect their own personal safety and wellbeing.
(b) The Company accepts liability to You for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees and officers (acting within the course of their employment or duties and scope of their authority).
(c) The Company’s liability for any loss of or damage to any personal possessions or other physical property caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees or officers acting within the course of their employment or duties and scope of their authority shall be limited to the repair, replacement or reinstatement value of such personal possessions or physical property (whichever is the lowest).
(d) Subject to (b) and (c) above, in no circumstances shall the Company or any of its employees or officers have any liability for any other loss or damage to You or any other user of the Parks including, without limitation and whether direct, indirect or consequential, any loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings, loss of production, business or good will or economic loss, howsoever arising or incurred.
(e) In no circumstances shall the Company have any liability to You or any other user of the Park for any damage, loss or injury caused by Your negligent acts or omissions or those of any other user of the Park.
13 (a) You undertake on behalf of Yourself and all members of Your party to observe the Park rules as displayed at the Park from time to time.
(b) Parking: Touring caravans and tent pitches – one car per pitch permitted. Lodges and holiday hire homes – up to two cars beside lodge or home. All other vehicles must be parked on designated parking areas. No commercial vehicles are permitted on the Parks.
(c) Occupancy: Touring caravan and tent pitches – maximum occupancy is 6 people per pitch. Holiday hire homes – maximum occupancy is dependent on the type of property hired, details of which can be found in our Tariff Sheets, copies of which are available on request or can be found at www.cobbleacre.co.uk.
14(a) Dogs and other pets are permitted in selected holiday hire homes only. The Company reserves the right to require anyone who brings a dog or other pet into a non-pet friendly holiday hire home or surrounding plot to remove it from the Park. The Company will charge You for any additional cleaning that may be required as a result of any breach of this paragraph 14(a). However, if you have a registered assistance dog, please contact the booking office in advance.
(b) Dogs are permitted on touring pitches (subject to a maximum of two dogs per pitch. Certain breeds of dog are not permitted on Cobbleacre Park in order to maintain the safety and wellbeing of all of our guests. These are: Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero or a cross breed of any of the breeds shown. If You are in doubt about whether your dog will be permitted, please contact the Park prior to booking for confirmation. Dogs must be on a lead at all times and must not be left unattended. The Company reserves the right to require anyone who brings a dog onto the Park (whether or not of the breeds referred to above) which is considered a nuisance, or is affecting the comfort of other guests, to remove it from the Park.
15 All prices quoted by Cobbleacre Park are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the rate in force at the time of publication. The right is reserved to vary the inclusive cost should the VAT rate alter.
16 To ensure the quiet enjoyment of the Park at night, there is a quiet policy between 10:30pm to 7:30am. Parents and guardians are requested TO ENSURE THAT THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE BACK IN THEIR ACCOMMODATION BY 10pm.
17 The Company or its representatives reserve the right to require You, any members of Your party or other users of the Parks, to leave the Parks where such persons breach the terms set out in these Conditions or breach any of the Parks’ rules referred to in paragraph 13(a).
18 The Company or its representatives reserve the right to refuse admission to the Park. In such circumstances, the Company may, in its sole discretion, offer You a refund of all or part of the Total Hire Charge.
19 All information in brochures and/or our website about services and facilities at the Park was accurate at the time of publication. The Company reserves the right to vary the services and facilities available at the Park from time to time depending on demand, availability of third party suppliers or circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
20 All special offers, discounts and short breaks are subject to availability. Hirers may only use one special offer or discount per booking.
21 You are advised to take out an appropriate travel insurance policy at the time of booking from a reputable insurance provider.
1. Units in storage are not undercover and stored on a grass
pitch. The storage area is not secure.
2. Units should be supplied with a hitch lock and wheel clamp to secure the caravan. We will require a set of keys to be able to move the caravan when necessary.
3. Units in storage must be adequately insured; a copy of which must be sent to Head Office.
4. We require 31 days written notice if you wish to cancel your storage space.
We offer a 10% discount to storage customers that make a booking with us.
1. Storage payments must be up to date.
2. Minimum storage term of one year. If you cancel storage before one year any discount given must be repaid in full.
3. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
4. This discount is a loyalty discount for our storage customers. Therefore any loyalty discounts that may be introduced cannot be collected along with this discount.
5. The discount can only be used for the caravan which is in storage and the customer paying for it must be present for the duration of the booking.
6. The discount can only be used against a touring booking and not against any other product or service we offer.
7. The discount will be applied at the time of booking. A booking must be made in advance for the discount to be applied.
8. A minimum payment of 50% must be paid at the time of making the booking.
9. These terms and conditions are in addition to those that apply when making a booking.
1. Nothing in this Agreement will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
2. You are entitled to station the Caravan on the Park for the Season and to occupy the Caravan for holiday and recreational purposes during the Season.
3. Our obligations under this Agreement are as follows:
To keep the Park insured against third party claims to a minimum value of £2m per claim
To provide the Services to the pitch on which the Caravan is sited
To charge for utilities only in accordance with the requirements of the law.
4. Your obligations under this Agreement are as follows:
To pay the Pitch Fee
To pay any non-domestic rates charged in respect of the Caravan
To comply with the behaviour standards set out in clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions
To use the Caravan only during the Season and not otherwise than for holiday and recreational purposes
To insure the Caravan and all motor cars using the Park as required if the same were used on a road
To repair storm and any accidental damage which the Caravan suffers during the Season.
5. You agree to comply with the following behaviour standards:
Not to be a nuisance to other users of the Park or to us or our staff
To act towards us and our staff in a reasonable, courteous and considerate manner
To supervise children so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others
Not to use the Caravan or the Park for any criminal or anti-social activity or to overcrowd the Caravan
Not to carry or have at the Caravan any firearm without our permission
Not to create any unreasonable noise or disturbance
To comply with the Park Rules (a copy of the Park Rules is attached to this agreement).
6. You are not permitted to assign this Agreement which means that the Caravan may not be sold with any entitlement for it to be stationed on the Park.
7. This Agreement will come to an end in the following circumstances:
Because this Licence Agreement expires by passage of time or;
Because you have given us notice in writing to remove the Caravan or;
Because we have given you notice to terminate the Agreement because you are in breach of its terms and (in the case of a breach which you can rectify such as failure to pay the Pitch Fee) you have not complied with written notice to remedy the breach.
8. Where this Agreement comes to an end other than by passage of time you will be entitled to a refund of the Pitch Fee paid on a daily basis calculated by reference to the length of the Season. Where the Agreement comes to an end after the end of June we shall not be under any obligation to make any refund as we are not likely to secure another customer for the Pitch until the next season.
9. Where in the Particulars it is stated that Hiring is not permitted you are not entitled to hire out the Caravan to third parties but must occupy it for your own use and that of your immediate family only.
10. Unless you give us another address we will write to you at the address given in the Particulars.
Bookings are non-transferable and identification may be asked for
1. A full payment is required to secure the booking, in the event that you cancel the booking a refund will be made according to the table below.
(in days before the commencement period) Percentage to be refunded.
14 to 10 days (inclusive) 100%
9 to 6 days (inclusive) 60%
5 to 3 days (inclusive) 30%
2 to 0 days (inclusive) 0%
you cancel your booking before the 14 days then a full refund will be made.
2. In the event that You cancel any booking as a result of death or serious illness of a member of Your party as detailed on the booking form, or the redundancy of You or Your spouse or partner, and where suitable evidence is produced (e.g. letter or certificate), We shall make a full refund.
3. We reserve the right to close the lake without prior notice. In this instance you will be offered a full refund or a new date.
4. When making a booking we reserve a place for you on the lake, you do not book a specific swim. Swims are chosen on a first come first serve basis.
5. The Proprietors reserve the right to re-let any swim after 11.00am on the day of arrival unless advised of late arrival.
6. Parents must accompany their children by the lakeside and observe water safety regulations.
7. Park speed limit of 5 mph must be observed.
8. Noise must be kept to a minimum.
9. Dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. At no times are dogs allowed in any of the lakes.
10. Persons 16 years old or above are classed as adults for the purposes of any discounts.
11. These terms are in addition to the park rules which are available on our website www.cobbleacre.co.uk.
12. Cobbleacre Lakes reserve the right at any time to alter these Terms.
13. Cobbleacre Lakes may take any action it considers appropriate, including asking person(s) to leave the site, if it has reason to believe that an individual is abusing the rules or is in breach of these Terms. Being asked to leave the site will not result in a refund for the remaining time on your booking.
14. Cobbleacre Lakes will use your personal data for the purposes of contacting you, including via email, in relation to: any changes to these Terms or your booking.
15. If you wish to contact Cobbleacre Lakes for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Parents must accompany their children by the lakeside and observe water safety regulations.
8. Park speed limit of 10 m.p.h. must be observed.
9. Noise must be kept to a minimum.
10. Dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. At no times are dogs allowed in any of the lakes.
11. Persons 16 years old or older are classed as adults for the purposes of any discounts.
12. Cobbleacre Holidays and Cobbleacre Lakes reserves the right at any time to alter these Terms.
13. Cobbleacre Holidays and Cobbleacre Lakes may take any action it considers appropriate, including asking person(s) to leave the site, if it has reason to believe that an individual is abusing the rules or is in breach of these Terms.
14. Cobbleacre Holidays will use your personal data for the purposes of contacting you, including via email, in relation to: any changes to these Terms or your booking.
15. If you wish to contact Cobbleacre Holidays for any reason please email email@example.com.
16. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The merchant is responsible for card payments processed through
Card details are entered on a secure online booking page. The card details are transmitted to our payment provider in an XML format via a secure channel (Port 443). The result, i.e. approved or rejected is returned from the payment provider. The system then interprets this as a successful / unsuccessful payment. If successful the booking is made and a booking confirmation sent to the customer.
We do not keep card details entered onto our website.
mats to be used at all times.
The use of keep nets are not allowed, unless otherwise stated. Carp may be sacked up for a short time whilst preparing for weighing and photos.
No fires allowed, gas stoves are permitted.
The use of bait boats may be used safely on all lakes.
All fish must be returned to their own waters, no fish are to be moved.
Please keep the lakes tidy. Any litter to be taken away with you or placed in the bins provided next to the shop on the way out.
No live or dead baits to be used. No feed designed baits (i.e. pig pellets) no nuts or peanuts.
All particle baits must be pre-packed from reputable suppliers. (not home cooked)
Minimum 42 inch landing nets and minimum of 12lb line to be used on Mario’s lakes.
3 Rod max on Mario’s, 2 rod limit on all other lakes.
Barbless hooks on Adam’s, Alex’s, Amy’s and Gianna’s.
Please remember that common sense prevails on all other issues concerning fishing our lakes. Treat other anglers as you would expect to be treated.